Roll Out the Barrel is a premium bourbon and cigar event brought to you by Spartan Surfaces. Taking place the evening of Friday, August 10 in conjunction with the kick-off of the MD State BBQ Bash, Roll Out the Barrel is an exclusive tasting event that will feature an outstanding selection of the most prestigious bourbons from over a dozen distillers.
2 S Bond St
Bel Air, MD 21014
Friday, Aug 10
Attendees will be able to sample and learn about the particular bourbons through the representatives who will be there to educate the bourbon enthusiasts. Roll Out the Barrel will feature bourbons, rye and single malt like: Jim Beam, Maker’s Mark, Knob Creek, Buffalo Trace, 1792 Ridgemont, Ezra Brooks, Rebel Yell, Smooth Ambler, High West, Hill Billy, Bulleit, George Dickel, Old Forester, Woodford Reserve, Wyoming Whiskey, Filibuster, Few, Wild Turkey, Evan Williams, Henry McKenna, Elijah Craig, Larceny, Uncle Nearest, Stroudwater, William Wolf, Vespertino, and more!
A ticket to Roll Out the Barrel includes:
- Tastings of unique bourbons coordinated by Bel Air Liquors
- A bourbon infused cigar provided by American Oak Barrel
- A bourbon inspired, catered dinner by One Eleven Main
- Specially brewed craft beer by Bel Air’s Independent Brewing Co.
- Custom Roll Out the Barrel souvenir glass
One Eleven Main Menu
- Seafood paella
- Saffron rice
- MD crab soup
- Bloody Mary/andouille sausage mussels
- Cajun coleslaw
- Local melons – cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon
- House pickles
- Bourbon chocolate biscotti
- Brown butter blondies