The Bel Air Downtown Alliance is proud to introduce Roll Out the Barrel, a premium bourbon and cigar event brought to you by Spartan Surfaces. Taking place the evening of Friday, August 11 in conjunction with the kick-off of the MD State BBQ Bash, Roll Out the Barrel is an exclusive tasting event that will feature an outstanding selection of the most prestigious bourbons from over a dozen distillers.
2 S Bond St
Bel Air, MD 21014
Friday, Aug 11
Attendees will be able to sample and learn about the particular bourbons through the representatives who will be there to educate the bourbon enthusiasts. Roll Out the Barrel will feature bourbons, rye and single malt like: Bulleit, George Dickel & I. W. Harper, Hudson Whiskey, Hill Billy Bourbon, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniels Rye, Woodford Reserve Double Barrel & Rye, Old Forester 1870 & 1897, Blanton’s, 1792 Ridgemont, Rockhill, E. H. Taylor, Eagle Rare, Baker’s, Booker’s, Basil Haden, Jim Beam Black, Signature, Knob Creek 9yr, Smoked Maple, Maker’s Mark & Maker’s 46, Sagamore Spirit Rye, Bib and Tucker & Rod and Rifle, Rebellion & Back Bone, High West, Bourbon & Rye, Dad’s Hat, J. R. Ewing & Clyde Mays, Calumet, Lexington, Bird Dog and Breaker’s.
A ticket to Roll Out the Barrel includes:
- Tastings of unique bourbons coordinated by Bel Air Liquors
- A premium cigar provided
- A bourbon inspired, catered dinner by One Eleven Main
- Specially brewed craft beer by Bel Air’s Independent Brewing Co.
- Custom Roll Out the Barrel souvenir snifter glass
One Eleven Main Menu
- Grilled beef kabobs cremini mushrooms bell peppers
- Oysters on the half, Siracha cocktail
- Maryland crab and corn orzo salad
- Grilled local vegetables balsamic glaze
- Local watermelon gazpacho
- Olive tapenade
- House baked breads
- White cheddar truffle mac n cheese
- Braised collard greens
- Bourbon pecan cookies
- Bourbon brownies
Tickets to the Roll Out the Barrel can be purchased by clicking the button below.